Getting our bread:
To be able to order your bread on a weekly basis, subscribe to our weekly newsletter it will keep you up to date on what is available.
The process is very simple:
- Pick up your computer
- Order your bread (quantity, type, size, collection point)
- Wait patiently, nibbling on the crumbs from last week,
- Come to collect your bread at your collection point, a bright smile on your face,
- Leave money in the box,
- Tick yourself off the list,
- Walk, cycle, drive away, resisting the temptation of eating everything on the spot,
- Enjoy, share, and let us know what you think!
For more information on subscription, click here!
Bread collection points (order required, direct via email)
- Hillview Community Centre, 13A Cultenhove Place, every Thursday and Friday.
- The Green and Blue Space, Stirling University, every Thursday
- Stirling Cycle Hub, Stirling train station, Goosecroft Road, every Friday
Stockists (order at the shop)
- Stirling Health Food Store, every Thursday
- Stirling Farmers' Market, every 2nd Saturday of the month